LASHES & BROWS
Latisse (bimatoprost ophthamalic solution) 0.03% is a topical treatment used to help natural eyelashes grow thicker and longer. This medical treatment is applied nightly and works gradually. After 4 weeks clients begin to see results, seeing full results within 16 weeks. Treatment must be continued in order to maintain results.
Although not FDA-cleared for the application, some individuals have also seen eyebrow growth with Latisse.
What are the benefits of Latisse?
- Darker lashes
- Longer lashes
- Fuller lashes
ELLEEBANA LASH LIFT
Elleebana Lash Lifting is a semi-permanent treatment that uses silicone rolls or pads instead of traditional rollers to temporarily curl or straighten lashes. A lash lift eliminates the need to use eyelash curlers, which can potentially damage your lashes. It’s a great alternative to eyelash extensions with minimal maintenance. The treatment takes about 20 minutes, lasts up to twelve weeks, and maintains its lift even with showering or swimming.
What are the benefits of an Elleebana lash lift?
- It allows for perfect positioning of eyelashes on the silicon rod, giving you better results
- Rather than eyelash extensions, it makes natural lashes look longer and fuller
- Ability to lift or straighten the lashes
- Fast processing and formaldehyde-free formula
- Formula includes conditioning and hydrating components to keep lashes looking healthy
Lash & Brow Tinting
A hint of tint can help give you full and natural-looking lashes and eyebrows. It’s a great semi-permanent option for clients looking for a boost to their natural lash or eyebrow game. The color of the tint is based on your complexion and your eye and hair color. We typically recommend tinting about two shades darker than your roots for lighter hair and a shade light for clients with darker hair.
Tinting typically lasts up to three or four weeks, but being gentle with your lashes and keeping your eyebrows moisturized can help extend the length of time between treatments.
What are the benefits of lash and eyebrow tinting?
- Semi-permanent treatment that lasts up to three or four weeks
- A natural-looking “pop” to your eyes with darker and bolder lashes
- Brow boldness and arch shaping that provides a subtle lift
Microblading is a semi-permanent treatment that enhances, reshapes, and offers natural-looking thickness to the eyebrows. This tattooing technique uses hairlike strokes to fill in thin eyebrows and add definition and shape. The pigment is not injected as deep into the skin as a regular permanent tattoo, but is implanted shallower under the skin.
Microblading typically takes up to two hours due to the preciseness and technique used and lasts up to three years.
To ensure your eyebrows don’t lose pigment too soon, avoid any contact with moisture for one week (directly washing or scrubbing eyebrows, swimming, etc.). Brows typically have a darker tint initially, but will fade about thirty to forty percent.
What are the benefits of microblading?
- Semi-permanent treatment lasts up to three years
- No more filling in eyebrows daily!
- Thicker and more defined natural-looking eyebrows